I am building my own character. I got a story to tell. A testimony. A dark one. The shackles still hang forever. My scars will show my past. I am not embarrassed anymore. I will tell you my story but not this moment. I'm drinking..
Monday, December 7, 2020
breaking the chains
Where to start? Eh. This is my personal memoir of a dude trying reboot his forsakened life. Ima throw the elephant into the room lol. Heroin. I am not a hero. I don't want to be remembered. I want to die alone. That's how my emotions are perceived at this moment. Been clean 3 weeks. Tipa. Self-medication. I exposed my demons recently. They didn't gain any momentum. I just wanted this anxiety to leave me. Atleast for a brief moment. They say it's one addiction for another. It's true. Be it drugs, alcohol, sex, power, money, etc. I wanted to destroy my memory. Drugs was the key to that door. But behold. Addiction is stronger than I really hoped it to be. It's good to experience this pathway. I opened the door to the darkest demon. Lol. I beat it once. I did it twice. They told me that the third time is a charm. God, I only hope so. I envy you all who can say no. It's hard when your own mind betrays you. Choices I made in the past don't reflect myself in the future.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment